If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I was about to tell you that this Thai Chicken Stew from Cavegirl Cuisine is one of my favorite dishes.
Then I realized that I call many dishes my favorite, same as my oils. You’re probably not going to believe me much longer. The truth is that when I think of a meal that I love with my entire being, I assume it’s my favorite. Then I find something else that I love just as much.
My taste buds rule my life.
Seriously though, that Thai Chicken Stew tastes like it’s made with peanut sauce.
It does not contain nuts.
That is incredible to me. —Libby Louer
- 2 medium sweet potatoes
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 5 tablespoons unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons organic unsalted butter or ghee
- 1/4 teaspoon tsp red curry paste
- pinch of sea salt
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Pierce sweet potatoes several times with a fork. Place in a baking dish and cook for approximately 40 minutes, until tender. Remove from oven and cool.
- Reduce heat to 350.
- ut the potatoes lengthwise and scoop out the orange flesh, keeping the skins intact. Place flesh into a mixing bowl with remaining ingredients. Blend until smooth.
- Place potato skin halves in a baking dish. Distribute sweet potato mixture among the skins.
- Bake uncovered for 10 minutes.
- Garnish with chives.
More Great Recipes: Stews