If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: With a no-bake crust and creamy filling you can't go wrong with this healthy dessert! Fresh raspberries, almonds and coconut make this tart a not too sweet but delicious dessert. —southernvegankitchen
- 1 1/2 cups almonds
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup pitted dates
- 1 dash sea salt
- 2 can chilled full fat coconut milk (13.5oz)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 tablespoon date sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla flavoring
- 1 teaspoon almond flavoring
- 2 6 oz. packages fresh raspberries
- Crust Place almonds, walnuts, dates and coconut in a food processor.
- Pulse until well combined. You want a sticky texture. If too dry add a little water or more dates.
- Place crust in an 8 or 9 inch tart pan.
- Place crust in fridge while combining the filling ingredients.
- Filling Place the solid part of the coconut milk in a mixing bowl. Discard the liquid part, I usually save it for smoothies later.
- Put the coconut, date sugar, almond flavoring and vanilla flavoring into the bowl and mix on med-high until a fluffy texture is formed.
- Pour the filling into the crust and top with fresh raspberries. Place in the fridge for about 30 minutes and enjoy! Store in the fridge.