If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Inspiration: What better way to amp up a traditional Bloody Mary then with stuffed peppers, a Northeast delicacy! —PinnacleVodka
Makes 1 drink
- 1 part Pinnacle® Habanero Vodka
- 1/2 part Fresh Lime Juice
- 1/2 part Softened Herbed Goat Cheese
- 1/4 part Sriracha Sauce
- 1 3/4 parts Bloody Mary Mixture
- 1 pinch Sugar & Sea Salt
- Pour all ingredients into a mixing glass and stir at room temperature until mixed evenly.
- Then, over ice, roll back and forth.
- Strain over fresh ice in a tall glass.
- Garnish with lemon wedge and a stuffed pepper.
More Great Recipes: