If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Inspiration: In the Northeast, we can’t wait for a taste of spring. I wanted this twist on a classic to be light and refreshing, with the subtle sweetness of Vermont’s famous Maple Syrup. This mimosa is not too sweet, not too dry, but just right. And it tastes like Spring! —PinnacleVodka
Makes 1 drink
- 1 part Pinnacle® Mimosa Vodka
- 1/2 part Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/2 part Vermont Maple Syrup
- 3 Raspberries
- 1 1/2 parts Sparkling Rosé
- Pour all ingredients, except Sparkling Rosé, over ice.
- Shake and strain (removing raspberry seeds) into a Champagne glass.
- Top with Sparkling Rosé.
- Garnish with lemon twist and a raspberry.
More Great Recipes: