If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Wondering what to do with the aphrodisiac Turkish sauce I posted the other day?
Don’t worry, be hungry!
I matched it to easy, fast chicken kebabs! —Claudia | Gourmet Project
- 4 slices of chicken skinless breast
- 1 handful sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 4-6 wood or metal skewers
- Brush honey over the chicken breasts. Spread sesame seeds on a plate and place chicken over it, work the breasts to make seeds adhere to the chicken as much as possible, on both sides.
- Heat a grilling pan: you need it very hot. Add the olive oil and make it spread all over the surface of the pan. Grill chicken breasts, about 4-7 minutes per side (depending on the slices thickness).
- Turn off the heat and remove the chicken breasts. Help yourself with knife and fork and cut them in pieces you’ll be able to stick in the skewer. Salt to taste.
- Serve on a rice bowl (click here for the perfect basmati rice recipe) and season them with the aphrodisiac Turkish sauce!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Honey