If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This Anti-Valentine's Day cocktail is both spicy and sweet. It comes equipped with a playlist to listen to while you're celebrating this Valentine's Day —Melissa | Bits of Umami
- 2 cups Vodka (for infusing - 1 1/2 ounces for cocktail)
- 3 Jalapenos
- 3 ounces Pomegranate Juice
- 3 ounces Italian Blood Orange Soda
- 1 lime
- Infuse vodka 2-3 days prior. I put about 2 cups of Absolut Vodka in a mason jar with 3 jalapeños. Slice jalapeños in half lengthwise (hot dog style - haha couldn't resist) and remove all seeds. Place jalapeños in mason jar and let sit in fridge for 2-3 days
- Put ice in a cocktail shaker and combine vodka and pomegranate juice. Shake
- Pour into glass and top with italian blood orange soda. Stir
- Squeeze juice from 1/4 of a lime over the top
- Serve and enjoy while listening to some tunes ;)
More Great Recipes: Cocktails