If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Delicious Homemade Dog Treats made from your dog's wet food you can feel good about. —PasadenaDaisy
- 24 ounces canned dog food
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1 1/2 cups wheat flour
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350℉. Line two cookie sheets with parchment or silicone sheets.
- In a large mixing bowl (I used my stand mixer), combine the dog food and egg. Slowly add oats until mixed well. Add flour 1/2 cup at a time until a nice dough forms.
- Turn dough out onto a floured work surface until and form into a ball. unsung a rolling pin, roll dough to 1/2 inch thickness. Using a cookie cutter, cut cookies and place on baking sheet.
- Bake for approximately one hour or until the cookies are slightly crunchy.
- Allow to cool completely prior to feeding to your dog. Cookies should be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator or freezer.
- Note: I used three different sized cookie cutters so I would be able to provide various portion control when treating my dog Daisy.
More Great Recipes: Cookies