Author Notes: Delicious Homemade Dog Treats made from your dog's wet food you can feel good about. —PasadenaDaisy
ounces canned dog food
cups wheat flour
cups all-purpose flour
In This Recipe
- Preheat oven to 350℉. Line two cookie sheets with parchment or silicone sheets.
- In a large mixing bowl (I used my stand mixer), combine the dog food and egg. Slowly add oats until mixed well. Add flour 1/2 cup at a time until a nice dough forms.
- Turn dough out onto a floured work surface until and form into a ball. unsung a rolling pin, roll dough to 1/2 inch thickness. Using a cookie cutter, cut cookies and place on baking sheet.
- Bake for approximately one hour or until the cookies are slightly crunchy.
- Allow to cool completely prior to feeding to your dog. Cookies should be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator or freezer.
- Note: I used three different sized cookie cutters so I would be able to provide various portion control when treating my dog Daisy.