If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: If you want to impress friends and family with a decadently rich dessert, thats super easy, then this is the recipe for you. It’s vegan friendly, low in calories and low FODMAP, but…Shh…I won’t tell if you don’t. —BalancedGrub
- 290 milliliters Canned Coconut Cream
- 1/4 cup Unsweetnd Cocoa Powder
- 3 tablespoons Maple Syrup
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and whisk together for 3-4 minuets, pop in the fridge for 3 hours until set.
- Add any topping you like, and serve!