If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This drink is nice and frothy, but not overly sweet. Even though this cocktail is cold, the brightness was the perfect compliment to a warm appetizer course. Sgroppino is traditionally made with lemon sorbet, but I love the idea of playing with different types of citrus, so I switched it up and used blood orange. —Bethany Cornish Smith
Makes 1 cocktail
- 1/4 cup Blood Orange Sorbet
- 4 ounces Prosecco or other sparkling wine
- 1 ounce Vodka
- Pour the prosecco and vodka into a cocktail shaker, then shake or stir to combine them.
- Once they are mixed, add the sorbet. Whisk or shake to combine!
- Immediately serve in champagne flutes or wine glasses.
More Great Recipes: Cocktails