If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
ounces trimmed chicken livers, in pieces
tablespoons cornstarch plus 1 tablespoon
tablespoon garlic powder
teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
cup red wine or chicken stock
cup green onion, sliced
cup fresh parsley, chopped
ounces soba noodles
- Dredge the liver in seasoned flour, one by one piece.
- Heat oil in frying pan cook until firm up and lightly brown 4-5 minutes.Cook liver in batches. Transfer livers to a plate covered with paper towel.
- Get rid-of of the most oil, put back on the stove add stock or wine (if using)
- Cook for 5-6 minutes.
- Mix 1/2 cup cold water and 1tbs cornstarch add to the wine.
- Adjust seasoning.
- Add green onion and parsley on the end.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Add soba and cook about 4-5 minutes, drain and rinse with hot water.
- Mix with sauce and add cooked liver.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Noodles