ounces trimmed chicken livers, in pieces
tablespoons cornstarch plus 1 tablespoon
tablespoon garlic powder
teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
cup red wine or chicken stock
cup green onion, sliced
cup fresh parsley, chopped
ounces soba noodles
In This Recipe
- Dredge the liver in seasoned flour, one by one piece.
- Heat oil in frying pan cook until firm up and lightly brown 4-5 minutes.Cook liver in batches. Transfer livers to a plate covered with paper towel.
- Get rid-of of the most oil, put back on the stove add stock or wine (if using)
- Cook for 5-6 minutes.
- Mix 1/2 cup cold water and 1tbs cornstarch add to the wine.
- Adjust seasoning.
- Add green onion and parsley on the end.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Add soba and cook about 4-5 minutes, drain and rinse with hot water.
- Mix with sauce and add cooked liver.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Noodles