If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
grams (1.63lb) octopus tentacles (frozen)
cloves of garlic
cloves garlic minced
cup extra virgin olive oil
tablespoons red wine vinegar
salt and pepper to taste
- Wash the octopus well under cold running water and drain.
- Place a pot with at least 2-3 l water on the stove.
- Immerse octopus in the water together with garlic, onion, peppercorn and bay leaf. Simmer for 50-60 minutes.
- Make sure that the octopus is cooked, the meat should be tender, but not mushy.
- Once ready, drain and wash the octopus and cut it into smaller pieces.
- Mix with a sauce made by whisking together the oil, vinegar, parsley, chopped garlic, a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Add 3 red potatoes, boiled in the skin, peeled and sliced. It can be served warm or at room temperature.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Lettuce-Free Salad