If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A super fast easy peanut sauce noodle. Great for vegans and vegetarians. Sauce can be made ahead of time but mix with noodles right before serving. —Silbia Ro
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1/2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon agave syrup
- 1 green onion, sliced
- sprinkle of sesame seeds
- soba noodles
- Boil a pot of water. Cook the noodles as instructed on the package.
- In a mixing, add the peanut butter, soy sauce, agave and sesame oil. Mix until the sauce gets smooth.
- After rinsing the noodles in cold water, drain.
- Throw the noodles into the mixing bowl with the sauce. Add the carrots and mix all together.
- Taste and adjust flavor.
- Sprinkle the sesame seeds and green onions on top.
- Serve immediately.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Noodles