Author Notes: A super fast easy peanut sauce noodle. Great for vegans and vegetarians. Sauce can be made ahead of time but mix with noodles right before serving. —Silbia Ro
tablespoon peanut butter
tablespoon soy sauce
tablespoon agave syrup
green onion, sliced
sprinkle of sesame seeds
- Boil a pot of water. Cook the noodles as instructed on the package.
- In a mixing, add the peanut butter, soy sauce, agave and sesame oil. Mix until the sauce gets smooth.
- After rinsing the noodles in cold water, drain.
- Throw the noodles into the mixing bowl with the sauce. Add the carrots and mix all together.
- Taste and adjust flavor.
- Sprinkle the sesame seeds and green onions on top.
- Serve immediately.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Noodles