Author Notes: Who doesn't love s'mores. Warm, gooey, and so much fun to make. Well now that I've grown up, my s'mores have too. This s'more is incased in a wonton wrapper and has an additional special ingredient, candied bacon! Don't ask why when you should be asking for s'more! —Fallon Graham
Makes: 8 wonton s'mores
cup Mini Marshmellows
cup Mini Dark Chocolate Chips
Strip of Bacon
teaspoons Brown Sugar
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Coat bacon strips with brown sugar.
- Place bacon strips on a pan.
- Place pan in oven and bake for 10 to 15 minutes, or until the bacon has reached desired level of crispyness.
- Remove bacon and set your oven to broil.
- Line another baking sheet with aluminum foil, spray with cooking spray and spread out the mini marshmellows.
- Place the tray under the broiler to toast the marshmellows.
- Keep a close eye on the marshmellows and toast until golden brown. This should take only a few seconds.
- Remove tray from the oven and switch it back to its bake setting at 350 degrees.
- Cut bacon strips into quarters.
- In a small bowl, beat egg with one tablespoon of water.
- Spread out a wonton wrapper.
- Place one piece of bacon, one teaspoon of marshmellow, and six mini chocolate chips in the middle of the wrapper.
- Using a pastry brush, moisten the edges of the wrapper with the eggs wash.
- Fold the wrapper in half diagonally and press the edges to seal the wrapper closed. Place on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Repreat with the eleven other wonton wrappers.
- Brush tops of wonton wrappers with egg wash and place in the oven for 10 to 12 minutes or until the wonton s'mores are crisp.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly before enjoying.