If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A high protein snack with a little kick! —southernvegankitchen
- 1 cup almonds
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1 cup pecans
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- sea salt to taste
- 1.Place parchment paper on baking sheet (for easy clean-up).
- 2.Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 3.Place nuts in a large bowl.
- 4.Stir in oil and spices with nuts until thoroughly mixed.
- 5.Place nuts onto the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes. After about 10 minutes I gave the nuts a little toss to ensure even cooking. Enjoy!
- Adapted from Elana's Pantry.
More Great Recipes: