If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Coconut Macaroons —Oh Sweet Day!
Makes: 24 macaroons
pieces egg whites
cup granulated sugar
teaspoon vanilla extract
cups unsweetened coconut
cup sweetened coconut
- Preheat oven to 325F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk egg whites, sugar and vanilla until well combined and fluffy.
- Fold in coconuts and salt.
- With wet hands to shape the coconut mixture into small balls, about 1 tablespoon-sized, and place them on the prepare baking sheets, spacing an inch apart.
- Bake for 16 to 18 minutes until golden. Let cool slightly before transferring to wire rack to cool completely.