If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Bajadera is a delicious traditional Croatian treat made from cookie crumbs, nuts and chocolate.
Easy, no bake recipe. —anka
- 100 milliliters water
- 300 grams sugar
- 200 grams butter cut into pieces
- 240 grams ground butter biscuits
- 100 grams roasted hazelnuts meal
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 100 grams butter cut into pieces
- 200 grams chocolate chips or any chocolate
- For hazelnuts, I have Nut- grater (rotary cheese grater will work)
- Ground the biscuits (I use coffee grounder).
- Boil the water and sugar until sugar melt ( 3-4 minutes ).
- Take off the stove.
- Add vanilla.
- Add the biscuits and hazelnuts and mix.
- Add butter cut into pieces and mix all together.
- While it`s still hot pour into lightly oiled pan (13x9 inches)
- For glaze melt, 200 g chocolate chips and mix in 100 g of butter cut into pieces.
- Pour over biscuits and hazelnuts mix.
- Put in the freezer for 30 minutes to make the cutting easier. you wont to be still soft when you cut.
- After you cut cover and put in the fridge.
- It will keep for days.