Author Notes: Almond Pulp crackers made with nuts, herbs and dried fruit. —Sandra Ramacher
cups almond pulp
cups mixed nuts
cup sunflower seed
teaspoons mixed herbs
cup dried fruit
In This Recipe
- Grind all the ingredients except for the sun-dried tomatoes in a food processor until finely ground.
- Add in the sun-dried tomatoes and mix well.
- Spread the dough onto a flat baking dish covered with non-stick baking paper.
- Place another sheet of non-stick baking paper over the top and roll out the dough until about 3mm thick.
- Cut the dough into cracker shapes slightly moving the edges apart.
- Dehydrate or bake in the oven on 60C/140F for up to 12 hours until the crackers are crisp.
- Let cool and store in an airtight container.