If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Almond Pulp crackers made with nuts, herbs and dried fruit. —Sandra Ramacher
- 2 cups almond pulp
- 2 cups mixed nuts
- 1/2 cup sunflower seed
- 2 teaspoons mixed herbs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup dried fruit
- Grind all the ingredients except for the sun-dried tomatoes in a food processor until finely ground.
- Add in the sun-dried tomatoes and mix well.
- Spread the dough onto a flat baking dish covered with non-stick baking paper.
- Place another sheet of non-stick baking paper over the top and roll out the dough until about 3mm thick.
- Cut the dough into cracker shapes slightly moving the edges apart.
- Dehydrate or bake in the oven on 60C/140F for up to 12 hours until the crackers are crisp.
- Let cool and store in an airtight container.