If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Simple, easy and goes perfect on some freshly toasted sourdough topped with runny yolk eggs. —Bianca Virtue
- 1/4 cup Pinenuts
- 1 1/2 cups Fresh Basil
- 2 pieces Garlic Cloves
- 3/4 cup Fresh Grated Parmesean Cheese
- 4 splashes Lemon Juice
- 1 handful Fresh Rocket Leaves
- 1 pinch Sea Salt Flakes
- Pre heat oven to 180 ºC, spread the pine nuts on a sheet of baking paper on a tray. Place in oven for 5 minutes or until toasted. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- Place pine nuts, basil, garlic, parmesan into a food processor or hand held mixer and process until finely chopped. Add in remaining ingredients and process until everything is well combined.
- Once blended place your pesto into a sealed jar or container and store in fridge for up to a week.