If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
cup sunflower oil
ounces soba noodles or any long noodles
teaspoon sea salt plus for cooking noodles
teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
chilli flakes (optional )
- Heat oil and saute onions.
- Meanwhile, cook noodles and rinse them under cold water, dean.
- After cooked onion let them cool and add 2 eggs, 1 tsp sea salt, black pepper and chilli flakes (optional).
- Mix noodles with onion and put in the baking dish, lined with parchment paper.
- Break 4 eggs on the top, salt and pepper for eggs.
- Bake in preheated oven 350F for 15-20 minutes.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Noodles