cup sunflower oil
ounces soba noodles or any long noodles
teaspoon sea salt plus for cooking noodles
teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
chilli flakes (optional )
- Heat oil and saute onions.
- Meanwhile, cook noodles and rinse them under cold water, dean.
- After cooked onion let them cool and add 2 eggs, 1 tsp sea salt, black pepper and chilli flakes (optional).
- Mix noodles with onion and put in the baking dish, lined with parchment paper.
- Break 4 eggs on the top, salt and pepper for eggs.
- Bake in preheated oven 350F for 15-20 minutes.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Noodles