If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Growing up there was one dish that was a go to any time my father had a stomach ache or was recovering from a virus. It was his idea of Jewish comfort food. It has only 4 ingredients and has miraculous curative properties especially when eaten while lying in bed and watching TV. —nycnomad
- 1 12 oz bag of Egg Noodles
- 1 cup Cottage Cheese
- 3+ tablespoons Granulated Sugar (adjust sweetness to your taste)
- 2 teaspoons Ground Cinnamon
- Cook the noodles according to the directions on the package, draining them after they are fully cooked.
- Place the noodles into a serving bowl. Add the cottage cheese, sugar and cinnamon. Stir until the cottage cheese is fully incorporated into the noodles.
- Adjust the cinnamon and sugar according to your taste. That's it!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Jewish-Inspired Recipe
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Noodles