If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Witches are believed to live near Ogulin, on Klek Mountain.
Looking from distance the mountain resembles a giant sleeping on his back.
According to the 17th-century tale, during the stormy nights, the summit of Klek is a midnight gathering point for witches, mountain fairies and elves from around the world. —anka
cup chocolate chips
tablespoons water or adult version Maraska šljivovica ( Maraska plum brandy)
dry fruit prunes, figs (remove the stems), apricots
chopped roasted hazelnut (optional)
- Melt chocolate chips, add butter water or plum brandy, mix.
- Using toothpicks, dip fruit into chocolate.
- Using another toothpick to help put fruit on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle chopped roasted hazelnut on the top (optional).
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Dried Fruit