Author Notes: Witches are believed to live near Ogulin, on Klek Mountain.
Looking from distance the mountain resembles a giant sleeping on his back.
According to the 17th-century tale, during the stormy nights, the summit of Klek is a midnight gathering point for witches, mountain fairies and elves from around the world. —anka
cup chocolate chips
tablespoons water or adult version Maraska šljivovica ( Maraska plum brandy)
dry fruit prunes, figs (remove the stems), apricots
chopped roasted hazelnut (optional)
- Melt chocolate chips, add butter water or plum brandy, mix.
- Using toothpicks, dip fruit into chocolate.
- Using another toothpick to help put fruit on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle chopped roasted hazelnut on the top (optional).
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Dried Fruit