If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Did you know that horseradish is considered a power food? It's full of antioxidants, great for your immune system, and containing significant amounts of cancer-fighting compounds! So, in my unending quest for something simple, quick and different for dinner, I made up this Catfish Roasted with Tomatoes and Horseradish recipe. It was delicious! —MaryFrancesCooks
catfish fillets – about 1 lb. total
tomatoes, sliced ¼” thick
salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Rinse catfish fillets well and pat dry with paper towels.
- Slick a baking sheet with a thin film of olive oil. Arrange sliced tomatoes roughly in the shape of your fish fillets. Drizzle a tiny bit of olive oil over all.
- Put a dab of horseradish on each tomato slice – about a teaspoon – then salt and fresh ground pepper over all. Lay your fish fillets on top.
- Drizzle a bit of olive oil on top of the fillets and spread around with your fingertips. Salt and pepper to taste on top.
- Roast in the oven 12 – 17 minutes, until the fish flakes. Serve with LOVE immediately. Enjoy!