If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: You know those ramen burger buns that took America by storm. Now you can make make it at home! —Miss Hangrypants
- 1 bag ramen
- 1 egg
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 200 grams ground beef
- 1 teaspoon jalapeno pepper
- 1 lettuce
- For sauce, mix soy sauce, pineapple juice, brown sugar, ginger, and garlic. Bring this mix to boil over and then let it simmer for about 10-15 mins. Dissolve the cornstarch in water and add to the sauce and heat for another 5 minutes.
- Cook ramen (without sauce packet) according to packet. Let it cool. Mix 1 raw egg into cooked ramen with pinch of salt.
- Place seran wrap over 2 patty molders. Add ramen bug mixture into the molds and wrap the seran over it and press it well! Place in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Heat frying pan with some oil and carefully put ramen bun in pan. Fry each side until they develop a crispy brown top. Set aside.
- For burger, combine ground beef with jalapeno peppers, add salt and pepper (and chopped onions if you like). Form a patty. Grill or fry patty until desired level of doneness.
- To serve, place lettuce over a ramen bun and top with burger, teriyaki sauce. Add in red onion slices if you like!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Noodles