If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A fresh and healthy recipe. Anyone who knows me knows that I am equipped with tastebuds very curious and very vagabonde. I like to experiment with recipes from around the world, creating new recipes, crossing different from each other. The thai with mex, the Mediterranean and the north of Europe. But not for this recipe, here I was rather conservative. It is not an unpublished recipe, because I have already proposed the last year for my website, with a few differences. —Rebecka G. Sendroiu
- 2 pieces leek
- 1 bunch broccoli
- 1 piece pak choi
- 5 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 3 teaspoons fresh grated ginger
- 1 piece lemongrass
- 500 milliliters vegetable stock
- 5 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 400 grams shrimp
- 300 grams fresh noodles
- Put the sesame oil in a wok, with leeks and lemongrass cut into rounds, the cloves of garlic grated and the fleshy part of pak choi. Jump quickly and add the soy sauce and oyster, grated ginger and cover with the stock. Cook for about 15 minutes and add the noodles and the prawns. Cover the wok with a lid and let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Noodles