If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Easy to eat right out of your hand, Asian Tacos with Crunchy Noodle Slaw are always the star at every fall tailgate party, summer bbq or any day. These tacos are full of Asian flare, can be put together easily and are much more delicious than take out food. This is a fun twist for your taco Tuesday or your dinner line up! —Sandra Dombek
- 12 ounces coleslaw mix
- 1 pound chicken, cooked and cut into small strips
- 4 ounces seasame seeds
- 4 ounces toasted almonds, cut into thin slices
- 2 packages oriental flavor ramen noodles plus seasoning packets, uncooked
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 1/3 cup Kikkoman Soy Sauce
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 10 tortillas, fried or cooked according to package directions
- tomatoes, chopped for topping
- 1. In a bowl mix coleslaw, chicken, sesame and almonds.
- 2. Mix seasoning packets from ramen noodles with the chopped green onions, soy sauce, oil, vinegar and sugar. Stir until well blended.
- 3. Break uncooked ramen noodles into small pieces and mix into chicken coleslaw mixture.
- 4. Pour green onion soy sauce mixture over chicken mixture and mix well.
- 5. Top each tortilla with equal amount of chicken mixture. Top with diced tomatoes.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Noodles