If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: There are only two ways I would ever eat shrimp and marinated spicy shrimp scampi is one of them.Tickle your taste buds with this spicy shrimp and pasta dish that will leave you full and satisfied. —All that's Jas
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce, like garlic chili
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 8 ounces toamato sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 pound angel hair pasta
- Rinse and clean the shrimp. If you’re using frozen, defrost before using. Place in a medium bowl. Mix together the first 10 ingredients in a small mixing bowl. Measure 1/3 cup of the sauce and pour over shrimp. Marinate refrigerated for at least one hour. Reserve the remaining sauce.
- Add the pasta to a large pot of boiling salted water and cook until al dente. Refer to package directions for the cooking time.
- Meanwhile, heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add marinated shrimp and sauté until just cooked through, about 3-4 minutes. Add the reserved marinade and cook, stirring to combine, for about 5-8 minutes.