If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: An easy tuna mousse dip for party nights —Ala Lemon
Makes 1 bowl
400g/14 oz. can tuna in brine
grams fromage frais (about ½ cup)
The juice of half a lime
bunch chives, chopped
- Line a fine sieve with one square kitchen paper and place over a bowl.
- Empty the tuna can and fromage frais into the sieve and allow to drain for an hour or two, but no more than that because you want to keep some moisture.
- Transfer the tuna and fromage frais into a bowl and mix using a fork, until there are no more tuna lumps.
- Add the lime juice, chives and egg yolk. Season to taste and mix again until well combined.
- Cover with food wrap and refrigerate until needed.
- Take out of the fridge about 20 minutes before serving the dip to come at room temperature.
- Find more recipes on my blog http://alalemon.com