If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Makes 3 cups
bags Chamomile tea
cup sweetened condensed milk
- Bring 3 cups of water to boil, add 5 bags camomile tea, let boil for 2-3 minutes.
- Cover and let cool for an hour.
- You will need 2 cups of tea.
- Mix in 1 cup sweetened condensed milk and put in the freezer for two hours or in the fridge overnight.
- Pour mixture into ice-cream maker, the process according to manufacturer instructions.
- It will stay soft in the freezer.