If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Mixed berry and almond breakfast muffins —Oh Sweet Day!
Makes 12 muffins
- 1 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 3/4 cup milk, room temp
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 pieces eggs, room temp
- 1 1/2 cups mixed berries, frozen or fresh
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 400F. Grease muffin tin or line with muffin liners.
- In a large bowl, mix together flour, almond meal, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Set aside.
- In another bowl, mix together melted butter, milk, vanilla and eggs until well combined.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until just blended.
- Gently fold into the berries.
- Divide the batter evenly among prepared muffin cups. Sprinkle almonds and brown sugar on top. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until golden brown on top.
More Great Recipes: Breakfast & Brunch