If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is one of my most favorite, 'go to' juice that instantly makes me feel energetic and refreshed. It can be a great breakfast item as well. —Hifza Kazi
- 3 cups Fresh Pineapple Cubes
- 1 cup Filtered Cold Water
- 2 tablespoons Under The Mango Tree Organic Honey
- 2 tablespoons Raw Cane Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1 tablespoon Chia Seeds
- Blend together the fresh pineapple along with water, salt, sugar, lemon juice, honey and using a sieve, separate the pulp from the juice. Keep aside in a vessel.
- Soak the chia seeds in a cup of filtered water until they swell up. Strain to remove excess liquid.
- Add the chia seeds to the pineapple juice and stir well. Serve chilled in 4 individual glasses.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Honey