If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe is inspired by the ribs I love to eat at Korea BBQ's. If you have kimchi on hand go ahead and serve it with this. —Malibu Kitchen
Makes 12 ribs
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sambal oelek hot sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 pounds Korean-cut short ribs
- 1 Thai chili pepper, seeded and minced (optional)
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a bowl, combine honey, soy sauce, vinegar, sambal, and garlic. Place ribs in a large resalable zip-lock bag and pour in marinade. Seal, toss to coat ribs and refrigerate for at least 12 hours or overnight.
- Preheat grill or barbecue to high. Remove ribs from marinade and discard marinade. Grill ribs, turning occasionally, until golden and crisp, about 5 minutes per side. Remove ribs from grill, season with salt and pepper, and if desired, sprinkle with chili.
- Serve immediately with brown rice and salad for a wholesome meal.