If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Honeyed Honey Melon Raita is a sweet yogurt condiment. This is a raita made with diverse ingredients, which is prepared with honey-melon, sweetened with honey, and flavored with pistachio, almonds, and raisins. This is a perfectly chilled summer dessert. It can be served as snack or brunch. This sweet and delicious fruit-nut raita provides a good source of calcium. —Anu
- 2 cups natural yogurt, chilled
- 1 cup honey-melon, chopped
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon cardamom powder
- 2 tablespoons pistachio, chopped
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- Take a mixing bowl. Add yogurt, honey, honey-melon, cardamom powder, pistachio, almonds, and raisins. Mix well.
- Take 4 serving bowls, and add 1 ice cube to each bowl.
- Divide raita to 4 bowls. Garnish with raisins, and pistachio.
- Serve chilled.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Honey