If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I work odd hours and when I know I'll be getting home late, one of the best things to come home to is my husband's specialty, fajita night! This is a quick go to vinaigrette I pull together for a side salad on these nights so I feel like I'm pitching in. Open a Modelo and enjoy! —Emily | Cinnamon&Citrus
Makes 1/2 cup
- 1 lime, zest and juice
- 2 tablespoons runny honey
- 1 tablespoon rice wine or other light vinegar
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 10 good grinds black pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Combine all ingredients except the olive oil and whisk to combine.
- Slowly drizzle in the olive oil, whisking constantly. Taste for salt and pepper and serve atop your favorite salad - I like a little gem or butter lettuce with torn whole leaves of cilantro and cubed green avocado best with this one!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Honey
More Great Recipes: