If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Occasionally...well okay frequently...I look into my fridge at the end of the day having totally forgotten to organised dinner, and there are some lonely grocery items looking at me like abandoned orphans. I have some minced organic beef in the freezer, one carrot, one tomato hidden in the back, an avocado that's about to go beyond the used by date, a carton of eggs...no my mistake there is only one egg left in the carton...and some 'shrooms.
I put my genius on and come up with this dish, which even if I say so myself, is genius! And, I'm thinking should win an award... —Sandra Ramacher
- 370 grams minced beef
- 1 carrot - grated
- 1 egg
- 1 avocadoe
- 1 Tomatoe
- 1 packet mushrooms
- 1/2 onion - chopped
- 1 tablespoon coconut cream
- Combine first three ingredients and roll into patties
- Fry for 7 minutes on each side
- Mash the avocado with some lemon, salt and pepper
- Cut tomato in half and sprinkle with olive oil, salt, thyme and pepper and grill for 20 minutes.
- Fry garlic, onion and mushrooms for 20 minutes until they have softened.
- Mix in blender with 1 tablespoon of coconut cream.