If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Savory version of french toast mixed with zucchini, onion and just the right seasoning. Perfectly melts in your mouth, creamy n crunchy at the same time - Simple, Elegant yet Delicious !
Savory version of french toast mixed with zucchini, onion and just the right seasoning. Perfectly melts in your mouth, creamy n crunchy at the same time - Simple, Elegant yet Delicious !—Molly Kumar
Serves: 4 people
Large Organic Eggs
tablespoons Fat Free Creamcheese
tablespoons Warm Water
milliliters Medium Zucchini – Thinly Grated
Small Onion – Thinly Grated
Slices of Brown Bread – You can use any variety & texture of bread
tablespoons Olive Oil
teaspoon Black Pepper Powder – As per taste
teaspoon Salt – As per taste
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs together until a frothy-creamy mixture is formed (2min).
- Add Creamcheese, warm water and whisk for another minute or till the mixture is smooth with no lumps.
- Now add zucchini, onion, salt and pepper to this mixture and gently mix everything together (Cause if you mix with a heavy hand or too much, it will make the eggs watery).
- Heat a non-stick pan on high, add 1tbsp oil and wait till the pan is hot (about a min).
- Now dip a slice of bread, coat it evenly on both sides and place it on the heated pan (I’m able to accommodate 3slices at a time in a large pan).
- Reduce the heat to low and let the pan side down slice cook evenly till its golden brown (takes about 1-2min – You may lift a corner of the slice to check if it’s golden brown).
- After 2min, flip the slice, add ½ tbsp oil and let the other side cook till it’s golden brown.
- Follow steps 5, 6 and 7 till all slices are cooked.
- Serve Freshly made with cold coffee or your choice of beverage.