Author Notes: From now on, I will do my own butter! Ok not ALWAYS and not for cooking, but for foodie weekends, yummy breakfasts and croutons night I will for sure!
When I was in bed with flu, a few weeks ago, I saw my beloved Jamie Oliver in tv explaining how easy homemade butter is.
And as I’m making some very special pancakes for my #winterbrunch I knew it was my turn for some DIY!
I made sage flavored butter! —Claudia | Gourmet Project
Makes: a small jar
large sage leaves
You need a food processor
- Place the cream in your food processor bowl and turn it on to medium speed for 10-12 minutes.
- Turn off and drain the butter, yes butter! that has formed during the process. Don’t throw away the liquid: that is yummy buttercream you can use in thousand recipes!
- Apart blend sage leaves and salt.
- Add them to the butter and mix with a wood spoon.
- Your butter is ready, my dear! Keep in the fridge for a week or freeze for up to 6 months! Enjoy Delicious Melting Butter!