If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: From now on, I will do my own butter! Ok not ALWAYS and not for cooking, but for foodie weekends, yummy breakfasts and croutons night I will for sure!
When I was in bed with flu, a few weeks ago, I saw my beloved Jamie Oliver in tv explaining how easy homemade butter is.
And as I’m making some very special pancakes for my #winterbrunch I knew it was my turn for some DIY!
I made sage flavored butter! —Claudia | Gourmet Project
Makes a small jar
- 250 grams cream
- 3 large sage leaves
- 1 pinch salt
- You need a food processor
- Place the cream in your food processor bowl and turn it on to medium speed for 10-12 minutes.
- Turn off and drain the butter, yes butter! that has formed during the process. Don’t throw away the liquid: that is yummy buttercream you can use in thousand recipes!
- Apart blend sage leaves and salt.
- Add them to the butter and mix with a wood spoon.
- Your butter is ready, my dear! Keep in the fridge for a week or freeze for up to 6 months! Enjoy Delicious Melting Butter!