If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A non baking dessert, you'll love it. —Pasquale
Makes 8 crepes
for the crepes
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 pinch salt
- butter for brushing
for the filling
- 1 1/2 pounds ricotta chese
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1/2 cup shaved semisweet choccolate
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup toasted sliced almonds
- Make a batter In a bowl with the eggs milk and salt,then add the flour. Let it rest for 10 minutes.At this point you can make the crepes.
- Simmer honey and lemon zest for two minutes. In a separate bowl Mix in the ricotta, cinnamon and chocolate. At this point spread the content on top of the crepes, sprinkle with almonds an roll it up.