If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A non baked delicious dessert. I prefer serving with a strawberry coulis. —Pasquale
Makes 8 crepes
for the crepes
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
for the filling
- 1 1/2 pounds ricotta chese
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1/2 cup shaved semisweet chocolate
- 1/2 toasted sliced almonds
- Mix the eggs salt and milk in a bowl, add the flour until no lumps are visible. Let it rest for 10 minutes. At medium heat use a 12 inch round non stick pan to make about 8 crepes.
- Simmer Honey and lemon zest for 2 minutes,add it in a bowl with ricotta, and chocolate, spread the content in the crepes and sprinkle with almonds. At this point roll the crepes in.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Honey