If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A simple vanilla honey drizzled over homemade ricotta cheese and fresh fruits on baguette slices —Vy Tran
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- Sliced and toasted baguette (or your choice of brioche, cracker, etc)
- Fresh fruits to serve
- Press ricotta into a 1-cup mold and refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm.
- In a small saucepan, combine water, honey, and vanilla and cook over medium heat until the mixture becomes syrupy, about 15-20 minutes.
- Unmold the ricotta and place on a serving plate. Pour the honey over ricotta and serve with baguette and fresh fruits.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Honey