If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is one of my favorite go-to appetizers when entertaining. The combination of the tart grapes with the sweet and tangy honey infused goat cheese is always is a crowd pleaser. I use a beautiful Yemeni honey which is the best honey I've ever come across. It's rich, smooth and unlike any honey I have tried. —Noreen
Makes 15-18 crostini
- 2 cups purple grapes
- 6 ounces soft goat cheese at room temperature (chèvre is great)3
- 3 tablespoons Yemeni honey
- 3 sprigs thyme
- 1 baguette or loaf of your favorite crusty bread
- 1 peeled garlic clove
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- edible flowers, sliced radish & herbs for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 450F
- Place the grapes on a baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil, salt, thyme leaves.
- Bake for about 20 minutes till soft and blistered. Set aside.
- Meanwhile in a bowl mix the goat cheese with the honey till combined. Set aside.
- To assemble the crostini, slice your bread into crostinis or rounds
- Rub a raw garlic clove directly on the bread once it’s out of the oven.
- Spread the honeyed goat cheese on the crostini.
- Top with roasted grapes.
- Garnish with herbs, thinly sliced radish and edible flowers.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Honey