If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Very easy recipe,especially if you are using the store bought rotisserie chicken. —anka
- 4 chicken legs, cooked, bone and skin discarded ( or just buy rotisserie chicken )
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 chipotle in adobo sauce
- 1 teaspoon cumin, ground
- 1 can ( 14 oz ) diced tomatoes, drained
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1 can ( 15 oz)white hominy (pozole), drained and rinsed
- salt and pepper, to taste
- fresh coriander and flour tortillas
- Shred the chicken meat and keep on the side.
- Heat oil and cook onion 3-4 minutes, add garlic and cumin, drained tomatoes and chicken stock.
- Add drained and rinsed white hominy and chipotles
- Adjust the seasoning.
- Add shredded chicken and cook 4-5 minutes.
- Serve with warm flour tortilla and cilantro.
- You can eat right away or refrigerate and reheat as needed it will taste even better