If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Over Christmas I baked a honey mustard roast duck, following a recipe from my aunt in Germany. I didn’t have duck at home, so this is a variation on that recipe, using small pieces of chicken and with an added breading coating since there is no skin to get crispy. —kikucorner
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken thighs or breasts
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the Dijon mustard and honey. Add the chicken pieces and stir to coat. Set aside while you mix the breading. Alternatively, you can cover the bowl and place it in the fridge, to marinate for a few hours.
- Mix the breading: combine the breadcrumbs, paprika, garlic powder, dried parsley, pepper, and salt in a shallow dish or plate.
- Take the chicken pieces and cover in breadcrumbs. Place in a shallow baking dish.
- Bake the chicken for 20-25 minutes, or until juices run clear.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Honey