If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Meatloaf Cupcakes with Mashed Potato Icing and Green Onion Sprinkles ...because why not? This is definitely a kid favorite! #glutenfree —Lynne Hasty Miller
pound Lean ground beef
Egg - slightly beaten
cup BBQ Sauce
Sticks mozzarella string cheese
cups Mashed potatoes
- Mix together the beef, egg, bbq sauce and breadcrumbs
- Add half amount to cupcake tin or mold
- Slice mozzarella sticks into 4ths
- Press 1/4 piece of mozzarella into each cupcake, careful not to push all of the way to the bottom
- Add the other half of the mixture to each cupcake, sealing around the edges
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes - until done
- Top each cupcake with additional bbq sauce and bake for 5 minutes more
- Make mashed potatoes
- Place mashed potatoes into a pastry bag or Ziploc with the corner cut off
- Ice cupcakes with potatoes and garnish with green onions or even bacon!