If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I have been using this bbq sauce for quite sometime. It can be used on chicken, beef or pork. —Robert Bosley
- 3 cups Ketchup
- 3 cups Beef Broth
- 1 cup Honey
- 3/4 cup Tomato paste
- 1/2 cup Mustard, prepared
- 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup White vinegar
- 1/4 cup Dark brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup Liquid smoke
- 1 teaspoon Seasoning salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Black pepper, ground
- Combine ingredients in a large sauce pan.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium and simmer for 1 hour, stirring to prevent sticking, or until the desired thickness.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Honey