If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Makes: 1 litre
milliliters Croatian plum brandy
milliliters ( 1 cup ) honey
- Dissolve 250 grams ( 1 cup ) of honey in 750 ml plum brandy. If you don't have or don't like plum brandy use vodka.
- When honey is melted, poured plum brandy into a bottle and put 1 cinnamon stick in, left for 2 weeks.
- You can filter brandy into another bottle, but allow to stand for at least couple more weeks before you use.
- I never filter but if you prefer you can do.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Honey
More Great Recipes: