Makes: 1 litre
milliliters Croatian plum brandy
milliliters ( 1 cup ) honey
In This Recipe
- Dissolve 250 grams ( 1 cup ) of honey in 750 ml plum brandy. If you don't have or don't like plum brandy use vodka.
- When honey is melted, poured plum brandy into a bottle and put 1 cinnamon stick in, left for 2 weeks.
- You can filter brandy into another bottle, but allow to stand for at least couple more weeks before you use.
- I never filter but if you prefer you can do.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Honey