If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Iconic to Alabama BBQ, white barbecue sauce is great with any grilled meat or fish and is especially good when used as a dressing on salads. This recipe was written by the Healthline Editorial Team: http://www.healthline.com/health-recipes/alabama-white-barbecue-sauce —Healthline
- 3/4 cup reduced fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Creole mustard
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Stir together all ingredients and let stand at least 1 hour.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Honey
More Great Recipes: Condiments