If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Makes 4-5 servings
- 1 (3 pound) chicken
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons seasoning mix
- 3 tablespoons sunflower oil
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Rinse chicken with cold water, and pat dry.
- Combine 2 tablespoons seasoning mix and 1 teaspoon sea salt, rub all over chicken.
- Place chicken in roasting pan with oil.
- Bake at 375F 60-70 minutes.
- Let chicken rest for 15 minutes before you cut into pieces and serve with dipping sauce.
- I used my own recipe for seasoning mix https://food52.com/recipes/33379-seasoning-mix.
- 1 cup parsley, corsly chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1/2 preserve lemon, ( scoop out the pulp within and chop up )
- 1 tablespoon sun dry tomatoes paste
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon chili flakes
- Put everything in the food processor, be careful not to process it for too long,you don’t want puree
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Spring Chicken
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Family's Best Thanksgiving Recipe