If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Serves: bunch of people
teaspoons baking soda
teaspoon chilli flakes
- In a large saucepan, combine the honey and water.
- Boil until looks like caramel (4-5 minutes).
- Add the baking soda, and with a wooden spoon, stir in gently it will foam up.
- Pour the mixture immediately onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, do not touch, sprinkle with chilli flakes and let cool.
- Break into pieces. They will be sticky so you can dip them in chocolate.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Honey