Serves: bunch of people
teaspoons baking soda
teaspoon chilli flakes
In This Recipe
- In a large saucepan, combine the honey and water.
- Boil until looks like caramel (4-5 minutes).
- Add the baking soda, and with a wooden spoon, stir in gently it will foam up.
- Pour the mixture immediately onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, do not touch, sprinkle with chilli flakes and let cool.
- Break into pieces. They will be sticky so you can dip them in chocolate.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Honey