If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: For a more nutritious alternative, make your own frozen treats at home using fresh fruit and yogurt. This recipe was written by the Healthline Editorial Team: http://www.healthline.com/health-recipes/strawberry-yogurt-pops —Healthline
- 2 cups strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1 cup unsweetened low-fat yogurt
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Process all of the ingredients in a blender until smooth. Taste the mixture for sweetness and, if necessary, add more honey. Keep in mind, the mixture will taste less sweet after it has been frozen.
- Pour the mixture into popsicle molds and freeze solid.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for the Shore
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Honey