If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Ten years ago when our entire family was diagnosed gluten intolerant, it was a mixed blessing. The “mixed” was back then we didn’t have the gluten free choices we have today. However each year, more and more higher quality gluten free products came onto our shelves and my mom was able to create this truly yummy pancake that tasted like a Krispy Kream doughnut!
We enhanced Pamela’s gluten free baking flour with some healthy beneficial ingredients, like fresh ground flax seeds and coconut flour, to create our pancake (or waffle) mix. In doing so you can feel really good about eating these! Our pancakes are nourishing AND taste amazing. Did we mention their undeniable resemblance to the decadent Krispy Kream doughnut? Truth. They are sweetened with honey and taste like an indulgent treat! —Megan Curry
cups Pamela’s gluten free baking and pancake flour
cup Fresh ground flax seeds
cup Bob’s Red Mill coconut four
cup Hazelnut milk or hempseed milk.
cup Sparkling berry flavored water
tablespoons Pure maple syrup
teaspoon Vanilla extract
teaspoon Lemon extract
Coconut oil for cooking with in pan
- In a mixing bowl combine all dry ingredients.
- In a separate mixing bowl combine all wet ingredients. Then add liquid ingredients to dry.
- Using a large whisk, blend well.
- Heat griddle, waffle iron, or pan. Add 2 Tablespoons coconut oil, (enough to coat your pan).
- Once hot (you will know when the oil begins to pull away from edges), then add pancake batter. When pancake bubbles and edges begin to brown, pancakes are ready to flip. Cook another 1 minute until browned on both sides.
- Top with a little butter, some fresh berries, organic Maple Syrup or more honey! Heavenly!!!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Honey